Accomodation Policy – Check-in starts at 2:00 p.m. and check-out at 12 p.m. on the following day. – Breakfast included in the daily rate (in the restaurant from 7am to 9:30 am) – It is not allowed to bring any type of drink and / or food from outside for consumption in the social areas, […]
– Check-in starts at 2:00 p.m. and check-out at 12 p.m. on the following day.
– Breakfast included in the daily rate (in the restaurant from 7am to 9:30 am)
– It is not allowed to bring any type of drink and / or food from outside for consumption in the social areas, in the restaurant or in the swimming pools.
– It is not allowed to stay with animals, regardless of size.
– The restaurant, snack bar and pool bar open during the summer season and holidays, check for other periods.
– Sauna – Complimentary (check the opening hours at the hotel).
– We have towels for swimming pool – Usage fee: R $ 0.50 each.
Charge policy for Children and Adults:
– Children up to 5 (five) years in the same apartment of the parents do not pay lodging, maximum of 2 (two) per apartment.
– Children from 6 to 12 years of age pay an additional child in the same apartment of 2 (two) paying adults, maximum of 2 (two) per Standard and Luxury apartment. Except for condos and suites
– Adults: over 12 years old pay extra adult. Except for condos and suites
Policy for hosting children and adolescents (up to 18 years):
CHILD OR ADOLESCENT ACCOMMODATION IN HOTEL, MOTEL, PENSION OR CONGENIE ESTABLISHMENT IS PROHIBITED, EXCEPT IF ACCOMPANIED OR AUTHORIZED BY PARENTS OR LIAISTS
(Article 82 of Law No. 8,069 of July 13, 1990 – Statute of the Child and Adolescent). Therefore, the child or adolescent may stay in the company or authorization of a parent, guardian, guardian, or in the company of one who exercises family power, as long as they are 18 years of age or older or emancipated (grandparents, uncles, nephews and siblings). Kinship must be proven by document, and in case of authorization this must have a notarized signature in a notary’s office. Regardless of whether or not the child or adolescent is accompanied by the parents, it is also essential at the time of check-in that the child’s or adolescent’s identity document (RG or Birth Certificate) is completed, in order to fill out the identification form (State Law No. 14). 426, 07/07/2004).
Cancellation policy valid for prepaid reservations at the counter and by Onetur reservations agency (** Other booking channels may have different payment and cancellation terms. Please check the specific policy before making your reservation):
* In case of transfer of period (for use within a maximum of 01 year), it must be requested with at least 05 working days in advance (being, the new date to be marked subject to availability – no credit if used in low season and subject to readjustment if necessary).
* In case the guest does not appear on the reserved date, it is considered to be lost the daily rate with no right to reimbursement.
* In the case of non-use of the daily rates during the period of lodging, there will be no refund or credit of daily rates.
* Cancellations with at least 15 days in advance: 90% refund of the amount paid; * Cancellation between 14 and 07 days in advance: 50% refund of the amount paid; For cancellations requested less than 06 days in advance, there will be no refund.
Reservations by Onetur Agency